.NET application developers - Crisp Systems
Duties and Responsibilities
Crisp Systems has been a UK provider of quality software solutions for the Catering/Nutrition sector for 20 years.
We are looking for creative .NET application developers that can think outside the box and create functional easy to use SOLUTIONS. An individual who can meet a deadline to a specification, but who will also be able to use common sense whilst developing, questioning things s/he doesn't understand.
Evidence of work is a must and we will consider experienced applicants and new graduates equally.
The successful candidate will
* bring passion to our team,
* work independently and part of a team,
* assist in the analysis and design, coding, testing and implementation of .NET applications
* be involved in the construction of the Presentation, Business and Data layers,
Essential Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have development experience building applications on Microsoft technologies with the .NET framework.
* A demonstratable proficiency in .NET 3.0/3.5/4.0
* Good programming skills in C#/ASP.NET/AJAX/Crystal Reports/Java Script/CSS.
* Detailed working knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL Server 2005/2008)
* A thorough understanding of development practices such as source code control and change management, documentation.
* Understanding of development methodologies and processes
* Familiarity/awareness of Object Oriented architectures and approaches
* Proficiency in XML/XSLT
* Windows Mobile Application Development
* Commercial development experience building Web Form applications and or Win Form applications on the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5
* Knowledge of Security issues and coding best practices
* A passion for delivering quality software solutions in a fast paced environment
* Excellent investigative and problem solving abilities
* Professional Development approach
* Take ownership and responsibility
* Eye for detail and quality
* Self starter
* Works well within a team or individually
* Must be able to manage own time successfully
* Excellent communication skills, at both a technical and non technical level.
* Desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills
Start date: immediate
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 166 9071